The Tea and Herbal Association of Canada is devoted to pursuing the objectives of the Association while meeting our members’ needs.
If you have a tea company and would like to become a member of THAC, please visit our Become a Member page on www.tea.ca for more information. If you are also a Certified TAC Tea Sommelier Professional, and you join at another member category, the sommelier membership is automatically included.
Certified TAC Tea Sommelier® Professional membership benefits include:
- Use of the TAC Tea Sommelier® Professional designation
- Weekly bulletin
- Member alerts
- Member rates at major events: North American Tea Conference, RC Show and Coffee & Tea Shows (savings of up to $250)
- Marketing resources (social media calendars, Iced Tea Month material and Hot Tea Month material)
- Listing on www.teasommelier.com and www.tea.ca under Work with a Certified TAC Tea Sommelier® Professional
- Two complimentary registrations to THAC webinars (after which the member price is $49)
- Receive Tea House Times ePublication, 6 per year (value of $39.99 per year)
- Group buying benefits program
Group Buying Benefits Program
Become a Member
To become a member of the Tea and Herbal Association of Canada, please complete a Membership Form along with payment details and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 416-510-8647.